- Personalised tax inspection, planning and follow-up
- If you meet the required conditions, you can apply to the tax authority for a “tax package” (taxation according to expenditure).
- As part of an in-depth discussion about your personal and estate situation, we will guide you towards the most appropriate solutions.
- We’ll keep you regularly informed about the legal and administrative (practical) evolution in the taxation field.
- We will create your tax return(s) based on the information you give us.
- Moreover, we will estimate the amount of tax that you should pay and tailor your provisional instalments if necessary.
- We’ll additionally respond to possible requests for information from tax authorities.
- Finally, we’ll move on to verification of your tax forms and, if necessary, contest them before competent authorities.
- Personalised tax inspection with follow-up
- As part of an in-depth discussion about your company’s structure and estate situation, we will guide you towards the most appropriate solutions. If necessary, we will negotiate specific tax statuses (ruling) with competent tax authorities (service company and auxiliary company statuses in particular).
- We’ll keep you regularly informed about the legal and administrative (practical) development in the taxation field, specific to your company’s situation.
- Creating your company’s tax return
- If you let us set up your accounts, our accounting service will create a balance that is compatible with applicable tax regulations.
- We will create your company’s tax return based on the accounts you give us.
- If you show us provisional accounts (before submitting them to the inspector and General Meeting), we will, if necessary, create a real tax account in collaboration with our accounting service.
- Advice concerning the acquisition of real estate property, especially when it comes to tax and relative consequences.
- With a view to creating your tax return, we’ll take care of determining tax values (fortune) and rental values (revenue) of your real estate properties that tax authorities should be informed about.
- If your property is sold to a third party, we’ll estimate the tax amount on the property earnings that you will be led to deposit and will inform you of the tax consequences of a possible purchase of a new property (re-use "remploi in french").
If one of your close relations dies, we will assist you in presenting an inventory of the estate to the authorities and will create the declaration of estate and tax return on the date of death on your behalf.
The field of taxation is constantly evolving and tax legislation is becoming more and more complex. To get the best understanding of these difficulties, it is essential to call in some specialists. We can give you sound advice to help you plan the future of your private and/or commercial estate with peace of mind.
To find out more about Depigest SA’s taxation services, use our contact form () or phone +41 (0)22 787 07 70 / +41 (0)21 552 01 72.